My Family's Favourite Casserole

I'm a huge foodie. I love to cook and I love to eat (probably why I still haven't lost my "baby" weight LOL)
One of my favourite things to cook in the winter is casseroles. Comfort food at it's finest, quick, easy and super budget friendly as well.

A few years ago, my Aunt gave me this recipe and it has become my family's favourite casserole. Both my daughter and husband ask for this all the time. I usually make a big batch and freeze some for hubby's lunches when he's away working.

Here's what you will need:

1 lb lean ground beef (or turkey if thats your thing)
1 onion diced
1 green pepper diced (I add whatever colour peppers I have on hand)
A few mushrooms diced
A couple celery stalks diced
1 pkg Egg noodles
1 Jar of Spaghetti sauce (any kind whatever your fave is)
1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 Can Cream of Tomato and Parmesan Soup



Cook ground beef with vegetables.
Boil Egg noodles. Mix everything together. Top with cheese and bake until the cheese is melty and delicious. Voila! One batch will feed 4-5 people.

If you make this, don’t forget to comment below and let me know how your family likes it :)




No comments